We are a group of concerned citizens, from many industries and backgrounds, that are researching election results through both data analyses and the historical study of voting machines. We conduct:
- Precinct poll tape review project Photo Finish
- Voter post-election audits
- Voting machine research and analysis
- Data analysis on state, county and precinct levels
- Absentee, provisional and overseas ballot counting analysis
- Voter registration database analysis (re: manipulations and purges)
Our goal at Protect Our Votes is to reveal inequities in our elections through the study of election & voting machines, system vulnerabilities, error-rates and human error and examining election result anomalies to protect our votes for the future.
We focus on potential election fraud (by election insiders and hackers), not claims of voter fraud (allegedly committed by individual voters).
Please visit our Facebook page: HERE or
Follow us on Twitter at: @ProtectVotes
Please follow us on Instagram: HERE